I have been thinking a lot today as my cousin has just finished college....

So with exam results having come out this week what do you guys think are the realistic chances for the class of 2009 finding jobs?

Youth unemployment currently stands at 19% - so do you think these guys will fare any better?

I mean realistically they will just add to the number of people that are currently out there inundating agencies, companies or even trawling through job sites to find work. What are their chances compared to the rest of us do you think? Will they fare better than those that have been looking for 1+ years or end up at the back of the ever growing queue at the job centre?

I know there are a lot of chances out there at the moment in any given industry but aren't these figures frightening? I am sure we all know someone out of work and someone that has just entered the workforce! I think even apprenticeships will be fewer and far between don’t you?

Anyway I only thought of this after seeing the BBC thing where they are following the Class of 2009 to see what happens to them :- BBC NEWS | Business | Class of 2009 absorb exam results for anyone that is interested! I am intrigued to see how it goes for each of them