|
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 2 posts ] |
|
Funds Needed to Stabilise Cathedral Ruins
| Author |
Message |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14177 Location: Stratford
|
Something I might donate to when fundraising starts: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c6zxzvn5k8x4o
|
| Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:48 pm |
|
 |
|
rebbonk
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:10 pm Posts: 9611 Location: Coventry
|
I call B.S.!
The ruins survived WW2; I suspect that this is yet another way for the Church to relieve the gullible of their funds!
When I was a kid, our local church was supposedly sinking half an inch a year. Nobody questioned this, and the church cashed in! The church is still there today, not visibly lower than when I was a kid!
Cynical, moi?
|
| Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:39 pm |
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 2 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests |
|
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|