|
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 4 posts ] |
|
Coventry's a 'Boom Town'?
| Author |
Message |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14165 Location: Stratford
|
|
| Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:57 pm |
|
 |
|
rebbonk
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:10 pm Posts: 9599 Location: Coventry
|
I doubt it Lex.
I go to the city centre once every couple of months. I go before 10:00AM. Half the shops aren't open and there are still rough sleepers around.
Whilst I don't believe the city is as bad as it was in the 80s, I certainly don't think it's 'booming'. But hey, we're glad of a bit of positive publicity for once.
_________________ Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.
|
| Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:31 pm |
|
 |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14165 Location: Stratford
|
It certainly a change to hear someone saying positive about Coventry. I didn't know it's going to be European City of Sport next year.
|
| Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:36 pm |
|
 |
|
cathidaw
Established Member
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:34 pm Posts: 214
|
I don't go often but I am not ashamed to take people there now as I was a few years ago.
BY THE WAY....Bedworth is improving !!
|
| Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:45 pm |
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 4 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest |
|
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|