View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:03 pm



Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Coventry is Amongst Least Liked Cities 
Author Message
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14165
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
Even a lot of the locals agree: https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/cant-disagree-your-reaction-cov-15056691

Although Cov's year as City of Culture will change that! ;)


Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:30 pm
Report this post
Profile
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:10 pm
Posts: 9594
Location: Coventry
Reply with quote
Post 
I'd like to know more about how the data was collected.

I'm happy to describe Coventry as a sh*t hole, but I feel entitled as I was born and bred here: I get a bit uppity when others describe it that way, then find they've never visited the place.

_________________
Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.


Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:03 pm
Report this post
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.