View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:10 pm



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Teenager Dies in Car Crash 
Author Message
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14183
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
A tragic waste of life: http://www.leamingtoncourier.co.uk/news/family-pays-tribute-to-young-man-who-died-in-crash-near-kenilworth-1-7974113


Tue May 23, 2017 7:29 pm
Report this post
Profile
Chatterbox
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 6:28 pm
Posts: 368
Reply with quote
Post 


It is very sad indeed at the loss of a young life with a whole future ahead of him gone in an instant.


Wed May 24, 2017 6:45 pm
Report this post
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
Finebyme wrote:
...gone in an instant.


Sadly, that's the reality of motoring. I've had a few mates go this way over the years. But cars are lethal weapons, both to those in them and to pedestrians. Reading 'between the lines' on this case fills me with trepidation as to what the coroner might say.

Around 1992 I had one of the last twin carb' mini coopers. Being truthful, it went like stink and around the town there was little to touch it. One Sunday afternoon I was tootling down the Kenilworth road at about the speed limit. A youngster came blatting past me in some small hatchback. My laughter quickly turned to horror as his car spun round and went through a wall.

Stopping, Mrs Rebbonk went and sat with the driver until the emergency services arrived. It turns out it was his mother's car and he was worried sick about what he would tell her. I ushered Mrs R away and had a few quiet words with him. I explained he was lucky to be alive and was lucky he'd not injured anyone. I told him that cars were only bits of tin and could be repaired. I then asked him why he had come belting past me. "'Cause you've got a mini cooper!"

In very simple terms I told him he was a complete ar$ehole and I hoped he had learned his lesson. He said he had. I then suggested that if pressed he should tell anyone that he'd lost the car on the greasy road. (It hadn't rained for a few weeks until earlier that day and the roads were a touch slippery.) He looked at me and asked me if I was going to drop him in it with the police? I simply said, "No point mate. Your insurance will cover the damage, nobody's been hurt, you've learned your lesson and your mum's going to kill you!" Never have I seen such relief on a youngster's face.


Wed May 24, 2017 8:08 pm
Report this post
Reply with quote
Original programme
free games to android android tablet store sex games for free play game download in android android google device manager
http://erotic.apps.android.blogporn.in/?gain.rita
jokes adult sex android market statistics amazon us app store games android popular free photos free download


Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:12 pm
Report this post
Reply with quote
My contemporary time
http://engines.telrock.org/?entry-daniella
gay 80s orn squirting porn tubed free no subscribe porn offshore porn bbw porn subcategories oictures


Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:18 pm
Report this post
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.