View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:38 am



Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 University Hospital 'Requires Improvement' 
Author Message
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14165
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
The experience I've had with the hospital is fairly limited, but the impression I got is they the staff, doctors, nurses and surgeons there are the most dedicated I've ever come across.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-33805940


Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:52 pm
Report this post
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
As I've said before, A&E are brilliant. I do think the other services there could do with becoming more efficient though.


Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:26 pm
Report this post
Reply with quote
Post 
I agree. One problem is --too many chiefs, and not enough workers.


Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:44 pm
Report this post
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.