| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| 1,000 Jobs for London Taxi Company https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=4973 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lex [ Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | 1,000 Jobs for London Taxi Company |
The Chinese have really turned this company round since they bought the company: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-32063233 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Good news on the surface, but I can't help wonder if it'll be short-lived. They're in quite a niche market and vehicle development is expensive, as MG Rover found out. I wonder what their break even point is as regards sales? But, let's wish them well.
|
|
| Author: | Lex [ Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
The Chinese owners seem to have confidence in the future of the company: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-33755410 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I like the idea of the green factory, but question the number of jobs they think they'll create. I reckon about half of what's being bandied about with most design/development staff drafted in on short term contracts as needed. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|