Warwickshire Online Chat Forum
https://www.warwickshireonline.com/

Small Business Saturday
https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=4778
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Lex [ Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Small Business Saturday

A great idea, as advertised by American Express :confused:

https://smallbusinesssaturdayuk.com/#small-biz-100

Author:  rebbonk [ Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

I just hope they don't have to endure the company of that prize dullard Osborne, like last year's winners.

Author:  Lex [ Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

It's that time of year again to make the effort to support local small businesses (although, we should be doing thiss all year round!): http://stratfordobserver.co.uk/news/shop-local-small-business-saturday/

Author:  rebbonk [ Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

If we don't use them, we will certainly lose them!

Author:  Lex [ Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

I try and get a bit of a balance with my shopping - doing some at supermarkets (after all, I do have a budget to work too!), and doing some with local shops. I buy a lot of my meat from a butcher in Stratford - it is a bit more expensive, but it's better quality and usually lasts several meals, so doesn't work out too badly.

Author:  rebbonk [ Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

We've lost almost all of our 'real' local shops, butcher, greengrocer, hardware etc. Thankfully we have Tesco within walking distance.

The majority of the small shops we have around here these days are of the fast food variety. - Oh, we've had a couple of brothels, or so I'm reliably informed by my drinking partners.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/