| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Poker https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3155 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Keith Simpson [ Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Poker |
Am I allowed to post this here? I run the biggest poker network in the county and looking for more interested people. |
|
| Author: | Will [ Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
If it were more Warwickshire Orientated I'd say yes, but as it's nation-wide, I'm going to have to say no. Thank you for asking though, most people wouldn't. If you want though, you can pay to advertise on the site, that would be most acceptable.
|
|
| Author: | Keith Simpson [ Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Actually, Will, as far as I am concerned, it IS more local. I am the Warwickshire franchisee. I run a whole bunch of venues in Warwickshire and I'm trying to give everyone the opportunity to join 'The Nuts'. Over to you. Keith |
|
| Author: | Keith Simpson [ Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Keith Simpson wrote: Actually, Will, as far as I am concerned, it IS more local. I am the Warwickshire franchisee. I run a whole bunch of venues in Warwickshire and I'm trying to give everyone the opportunity to join 'The Nuts'. Over to you. Keith Will - how would that be? |
|
| Author: | Will [ Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:14 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hi Keith, I'm afraid the answer is still no. My offer of paying to advertise still stands. BTW, I do tend to turn a blind eye to people putting links in their signature. The more you use the site, the more your link gets out there.
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|