| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Fishing https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3120 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Cresser [ Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Fishing |
Can anyone help me at all?. I have been fishing the River Arrow at Wixford, (at the Fish Inn), for some years now, and love it there, but I would love to try somewhere else along this lovely river, but I don`t know which clubs control further along. Can anyone provide details at all, cheers in advance. |
|
| Author: | Will [ Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
HI cresser. Sorry I can't help you with this. But if please let us know if you find somewhere. I imagine there's quite a lot of keen anglers out there. I can certainly tell you of some nice places on the Avon near Stratford. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|