| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Racism Allegations at Warwick Student's Union https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9217 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lex [ Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Racism Allegations at Warwick Student's Union |
I remember from my student days that those who run student unions tend to be Little Napoleons out for their little bit of 'power' and promoting their personal agendas, & really couldn't give a damn about student issues: https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/university-of-warwick-racism-investigation-16492786 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:22 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I was never a member of the SU, but I do find this type of thing rather wearing. Usually when you look into it it turns out to be rather pathetic and someone getting offended on behalf of someone else who doesn't actually give a fig. |
|
| Author: | Lex [ Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:37 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
That's pretty much it. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|