| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Pub to be Demolished? https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=9142 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lex [ Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:14 am ] |
| Post subject: | Pub to be Demolished? |
It'll be a shame if it does go, it looks a great building: https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/save-the-grapes-coventry-16115313 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:43 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
Very troublesome though Lex. It does have rather a chequered history I know people who have managed it, not something I'd ever consider. |
|
| Author: | Lex [ Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Ah, sounds like a case of 'gone & best forgotten'. |
|
| Author: | Lex [ Tue May 21, 2019 5:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
The pub's been saved for the moment: https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/the-grapes-radford-coventry-16309114 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Tue May 21, 2019 6:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
The building might be safe for the time being, but as regards being reopened as a pub I'd suggest there is a long way to go. |
|
| Author: | Lex [ Wed May 22, 2019 6:00 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Yes, I can imagine it's going to be a difficult process, especially with developers circling. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|