| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Coventry's a 'Boom Town'? https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8944 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lex [ Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:57 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Coventry's a 'Boom Town'? |
Has this bloke ever been to the city? https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-boom-town-15319108 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I doubt it Lex. I go to the city centre once every couple of months. I go before 10:00AM. Half the shops aren't open and there are still rough sleepers around. Whilst I don't believe the city is as bad as it was in the 80s, I certainly don't think it's 'booming'. But hey, we're glad of a bit of positive publicity for once. |
|
| Author: | Lex [ Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:36 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
It certainly a change to hear someone saying positive about Coventry. I didn't know it's going to be European City of Sport next year. |
|
| Author: | cathidaw [ Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I don't go often but I am not ashamed to take people there now as I was a few years ago. BY THE WAY....Bedworth is improving !! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|