| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Coventry is Amongst Least Liked Cities https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8865 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lex [ Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:30 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Coventry is Amongst Least Liked Cities |
Even a lot of the locals agree: https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/cant-disagree-your-reaction-cov-15056691 Although Cov's year as City of Culture will change that!
|
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'd like to know more about how the data was collected. I'm happy to describe Coventry as a sh*t hole, but I feel entitled as I was born and bred here: I get a bit uppity when others describe it that way, then find they've never visited the place. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|