| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Bomb Squad Called to Coventry Property https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8747 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lex [ Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Bomb Squad Called to Coventry Property |
There's an interesting story behind this: https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/explosives-scare-full-story-bomb-14572170 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I was listening to this on the local news this afternoon whilst Mrs R was doing the shopping. - I'm not allowed in the supermarket with her! A couple of interesting points (may be fact or fiction) that I picked up... The guy was a well known 'yob' and known for graffiting everywhere. But that being naughty with a rattle can was a big step away from messing with explosives. He seemed to be somewhat a loner. It was alleged that he had just converted to Islam. I did notice that the programme host was treading very carefully with his words though. |
|
| Author: | Lex [ Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
The suspect's been released on bail; I'm wondering if the crime under investigation isn't of the most serious kind: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-43907347 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
It's the story of the 'distraction' controlled explosion so the authorities could get a goat out of the house that is still making me laugh. |
|
| Author: | Lex [ Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I thought that's what the reporter said on Midlands Today last night - I was convinced I hadn't heard correctly. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|