Warwickshire Online Chat Forum
https://www.warwickshireonline.com/

Photo wanted.
https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8137
Page 1 of 1

Author:  cathidaw [ Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Photo wanted.

Has anyone got, or ever seen a photo of the old London road Bridge along the London Road Coventry?
before the FERODO one was built in the 1930s?
It had 3 stone arches--2 small and a larger one over the road.
Also a decent pic. of Whitley Abbey church.

Author:  rebbonk [ Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Cathidaw,

Try asking on Rob Orland's historic Coventry forum. You'd be surprised what they can turn up. ;)

Author:  cathidaw [ Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

rebbonk wrote:
Cathidaw,

Try asking on Rob Orland's historic Coventry forum. You'd be surprised what they can turn up. ;)


Thanks I will.
I don't like your avatar or whatever it's called. (Old coffin dodger) creepy!!
I'm sure you are not ready for the grave.

Author:  rebbonk [ Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:37 am ]
Post subject: 

It's what the kids call me.

Believe me, I have no intention of turning my toes up just yet. ;)

Author:  Finebyme [ Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Cathi - Sorry, do you mean a railway bridge, was it 19th century?

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/