| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| EXHIBITION BY BEDWORTH AND EXHALL CAMERA CLUB in BELGRADE THEATRE https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=6646 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | cathidaw [ Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | EXHIBITION BY BEDWORTH AND EXHALL CAMERA CLUB in BELGRADE THEATRE |
The Bedworth and Exhall Camera Club are holding their first in the Belgrade Theatre Exhibition for the next 2 weeks. I've seen the preview and its worth a look. The club has been going since 1984. |
|
| Author: | Lex [ Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:50 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I'm over in Leamington next weekend, so Coventry won't be too much of a trek; I might drop in and have a look. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|