| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Woman Arrested Following Murder https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5918 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lex [ Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Woman Arrested Following Murder |
I wonder what the story behind this is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-38585245 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Hopefully, it'll come out over time. |
|
| Author: | Lex [ Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
It's not being treated as suspicious anyway: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-38608181 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:31 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I wonder just how much damage has been done to this lady's reputation? Rather than say prematurely that she'd been arrested for murder, wouldn't it be far fairer to simply say she was being interviewed or helping the police establish what happened? I think if I were her, I'd be a bit upset. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|