| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Bomb Scare Closes Bus Station https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5910 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lex [ Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Bomb Scare Closes Bus Station |
I bet the bag's owner cheeks were burning: http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/police-called-after-bomb-scare-12403637 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
It's really sad that it's come to this. |
|
| Author: | Lex [ Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:33 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I suppose it's a 'can't be too careful' mentality. |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
That's just it Lex. The terrorists are winning. |
|
| Author: | Lex [ Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Having grown up hearing & seeing the Northern Ireland situation on the news, I've developed a 'carry on with life' attitude. All through the troubles, I still got up, went to school, did my homework and played with my mates. I still feel the same way now (except I now go to work, don't have any homework, and go to the pub instead of the park!) |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|