Warwickshire Online Chat Forum
https://www.warwickshireonline.com/

100 Complaints Made Against City Council
https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5888
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Lex [ Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:49 am ]
Post subject:  100 Complaints Made Against City Council

Only 11 were upheld though: http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-city-council-subject-more-12374372

Author:  rebbonk [ Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:32 pm ]
Post subject: 

Interesting isn't it?

I've made several complaints to CCC over the years, but in truth I could never be bothered to take things any further. I usually got the "Yeah, you're right, we're sorry" type of letter from them, but with no promise of doing things better.

To my mind, the bodies you complain to are little more than 'jobs for the boys' anyway.

Author:  cathidaw [ Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:10 am ]
Post subject: 

I really think they don't know the answers when you complain.There is still an old fashioned hierarchy in the place and are afraid to look for the answers I know people who work there and like to keep their heads down.
iT WAS EXPLAINED TO ME AS WORKING IN 'ARE YOU BEING SERVED.

Author:  rebbonk [ Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:42 am ]
Post subject: 

My biggest beef is actually trying to speak to someone. The phone system is an absolute abomination.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/