| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Coventry is in Top 10 Cities https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5804 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lex [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Coventry is in Top 10 Cities |
Ok, we hear a lot of bad things about Coventry, what are the good things about the city? http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-top-ten-uk-cities-12148620 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Lex wrote: what are the good things about the city? In total honesty, I don't think Coventry has any redeeming features. But as a Cov Kid, I'll defend it to the end of the earth. |
|
| Author: | cathidaw [ Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Same here. I wish they'd leave it alone. (I must admit it's easier to get to the station now.) |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|