| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| University Hospital 'Requires Improvement' https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5165 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lex [ Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:52 pm ] |
| Post subject: | University Hospital 'Requires Improvement' |
The experience I've had with the hospital is fairly limited, but the impression I got is they the staff, doctors, nurses and surgeons there are the most dedicated I've ever come across. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-33805940 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:26 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
As I've said before, A&E are brilliant. I do think the other services there could do with becoming more efficient though. |
|
| Author: | cathidaw [ Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:44 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I agree. One problem is --too many chiefs, and not enough workers. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|