|
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 3 posts ] |
|
University Hospital 'Requires Improvement'
| Author |
Message |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14165 Location: Stratford
|
The experience I've had with the hospital is fairly limited, but the impression I got is they the staff, doctors, nurses and surgeons there are the most dedicated I've ever come across.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-33805940
|
| Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:52 pm |
|
 |
|
rebbonk
|
As I've said before, A&E are brilliant. I do think the other services there could do with becoming more efficient though.
|
| Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:26 pm |
|
 |
|
cathidaw
|
I agree. One problem is --too many chiefs, and not enough workers.
|
| Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:44 pm |
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 3 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests |
|
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|