| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Airshow - Saturday https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=5017 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lex [ Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:47 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Airshow - Saturday |
This looks a really good event! http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/look-iconic-british-jets-yesteryear-9153531 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:55 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I hope they have a good day. Hopefully, I'll see some of the higher aerial action. - I think I've already heard their Dakota flying around a few times this week.
|
|
| Author: | Margaret [ Sat May 02, 2015 12:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
It's a bit overcast today, but I hope everything goes well. Are you attending the display , rebbonk? |
|
| Author: | Lex [ Sat May 02, 2015 2:54 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I saw some of the planes flying towards Coventry whilst I was in Leamington this morning - there'll be some fascinating aircraft there. |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Sat May 02, 2015 3:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Margaret wrote: Are you attending the display , rebbonk? No Margaret. I'm writing some training material.
|
|
| Author: | Margaret [ Sat May 02, 2015 5:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I spotted what looked like a 50's old prop, flying over my house, and later one or two others but to distant to see. |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Sat May 02, 2015 6:05 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I didn't even hear anything; I had my binoc's and camera ready as well! I guess the low cloud will have hampered a few of the intended displays. Mind you, I'll bet it was a little nippy up at the airfield. |
|
| Author: | Lex [ Mon May 04, 2015 8:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
The event seems to have gone well: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-32572958 |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|