| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Canal Towpath to be Upgraded https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4910 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lex [ Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Canal Towpath to be Upgraded |
Some money's being spent on a useful scheme in Coventry for once: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-31515964 |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:16 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Whilst I applaud the upgrading of the tow path, I hope that they clamp down on the mindless morons using monkey bikes and inconsiderate cyclists that have no care or concern for those walking along the path. BTW, it is my understanding that you require a Waterways bicycle permit to cycle along the tow path. I wonder how many have them? Edit to add that you no longer require the permit. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|