Warwickshire Online Chat Forum
https://www.warwickshireonline.com/

Road Diversions amd Slow Hour Traffic..
https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4047
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Shizara [ Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:51 am ]
Post subject:  Road Diversions amd Slow Hour Traffic..

I was in Coventry yesterday and I couldn't believe the number of roads that had cones, signs suggesting roadworks and diversions - not to mention potholes in the roads. It was rush hour traffic time.... Rush hour eh? I think not. That term would appear to be out of context with the reality. Yes, there are lots of people - notably 1 per car - gridlocking the roads in their eagerness to get home and you cannot blame them for that. Bumper to bumper, lights seem to change after letting no more than a few cars through and in some cases 2 - 3 cars. But getting out of the area was easier said than done.

Author:  cathidaw [ Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:26 am ]
Post subject: 

Tomorrow I shall go to Stratford. From Exhall it takes me half an hour or more to get to the end of Folehill road. 20 minutes later I reach Stratford, about 21 miles.
So many road works and potholes .it's unbelievable.
And they've had the money, so what have they done with it.

Author:  rebbonk [ Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:13 am ]
Post subject: 

Bedworth Road (between Oban Road and the city boundary) is being resurfaced over the next two weeks.

Author:  Lex [ Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

cathidaw wrote:
Tomorrow I shall go to Stratford. From Exhall it takes me half an hour or more to get to the end of Folehill road. 20 minutes later I reach Stratford, about 21 miles.
So many road works and potholes .it's unbelievable.
And they've had the money, so what have they done with it.


You'll be pleased to know that there aren't too many roadworks in Stratford at the minute. I just hope it isn't too cold and wet for you!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/