| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| fitness classes near Southam https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2670 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Rachel [ Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | fitness classes near Southam |
Hi everyone, This is my first visit to the Forum where I hope to hear lots of local information and goings-on. I'm Rachel and I've lived most of my life in the Warwickshire area. I wanted to let you know about the fitness classes I teach at Ladbroke Village Hall on Tuesday evenings, CV47 2DE, just a 1/4 mile outside Southam on the Banbury road. I teach an aerobics/ body conditioning class at 6pm and Fitness Freestyle Yoga at 7pm. They are friendly, sociable classes at a great rate of £3.50 and lots of fun with great results. Speak soon, Rachel |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|