| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Biker hurt on ring road https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2498 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Scarlet [ Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:04 am ] |
| Post subject: | Biker hurt on ring road |
Hi all, Sorry - know I don't post very often, but ....... A lovely friend of mine has been hurt on his motorbike, very much on purpose by a car driver in Coventry. icCoventry - Grandad's plea after road rage attack If anyone know anything - please let me know. Thankyou. |
|
| Author: | chillitt [ Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:07 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
I cant help with finding the metro, but I do have a bike trailer so if you need an ambulance for the bike, let me know. And do let us know how this pans out. Hope he is up and about soon. |
|
| Author: | Xanadu2 [ Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:29 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
Scarlet wrote: Hi all, Sorry - know I don't post very often, but ....... A lovely friend of mine has been hurt on his motorbike, very much on purpose by a car driver in Coventry. Thankyou. Drivers like that make me sick! Best wishes for your friend's recovery! |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|