| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Jon Gaunt https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2316 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Will [ Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Jon Gaunt |
As a Coventry boy, I thought he'd be worth a mention. Does anyone here listen to his shown on Talk Sport? Personally, I either completely agree or completely disagree with him. For those of you who haven't listened, he's a very controversial talk host, even though it's talk sport he doesn't actually talk about sport. He's well worth a listen to in any case. |
|
| Author: | ronlyre [ Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I used to work with Gaunty when I worked for BBC local radio...boy have I got some tales to tell. I can never remember the difference between slander or libel? |
|
| Author: | Mark [ Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:35 pm ] |
| Post subject: | |
I guess its good to have opinons and stick to them but he does seem to cut a lot of callers off who disagreee with him. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|