| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| Funds Needed to Stabilise Cathedral Ruins https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=12979 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lex [ Thu Oct 01, 2026 4:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Funds Needed to Stabilise Cathedral Ruins |
Something I might donate to when fundraising starts: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c6zxzvn5k8x4o |
|
| Author: | rebbonk [ Thu Oct 01, 2026 7:39 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Funds Needed to Stabilise Cathedral Ruins |
I call B.S.! The ruins survived WW2; I suspect that this is yet another way for the Church to relieve the gullible of their funds! When I was a kid, our local church was supposedly sinking half an inch a year. Nobody questioned this, and the church cashed in! The church is still there today, not visibly lower than when I was a kid! Cynical, moi? |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|