Warwickshire Online Chat Forum
https://www.warwickshireonline.com/

Christmas Lights Switch On
https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9392
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Lex [ Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:25 am ]
Post subject:  Christmas Lights Switch On

A good night: https://www.leamingtoncourier.co.uk/news/people/heres-everything-you-need-know-about-warwicks-victorian-evening-and-christmas-lights-switch-1326520

Author:  rebbonk [ Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

It's cold and horrible out there, but I wish them well.

Author:  mrstone [ Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:17 am ]
Post subject: 



It was a good night. And weather was not bad either.

However, I think there is a problem with the capacity of the square. Lately, we seem to be getting such a good levels of attendance for these events, square does not seem to be big enough to accommodate everyone. It is getting very hard to navigate, access stalls or see what was going on the stage

I think they need to use West Gate car park to put stalls on and use square just for rides/concerts

Author:  Lex [ Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:18 pm ]
Post subject: 

That might be an idea - worth mentioning to the council for next year.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/