| Warwickshire Online Chat Forum https://www.warwickshireonline.com/ |
|
| The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face https://www.warwickshireonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5289 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Lex [ Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:32 pm ] |
| Post subject: | The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face |
I heard this song played at a funeral recently; it was one of those rare moments I actually shed a tear at one of those occasions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id_UYLPSn6U |
|
| Author: | Margaret [ Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | |
You are absolutely right Lex, this is one of the most hauntingly, beautiful songs I have heard. I'd quite forgotten about it. Thanks for sharing. Some music expresses the inexpressible, and I'm sure it was most fitting for the memories of the deceased being remembered at the funeral. Exquisitely beautiful!
|
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group https://www.phpbb.com/ |
|