The vaccines I had as a child, stopped you from getting the disease and stopped the disease from being spread. I don't know anyone who had a rabies shot and then got rabies, nor polio, diphtheria, etc. etc. But covid, 4 shots in less than 18 months and people are still catching (and passing on) the disease?

If you look at the adverse reactions websites (they reckon they only capture 10% of reality at best) these covid shots have caused more damage than all the other vaccines put together. I think the last time I looked, there were over 2000 spontaneous deaths in the UK, numerous spontaneous abortions, many heart issues, strokes... the list goes on. Plenty of doctors have called for the roll-out to be stopped, but the MSM can't report on this because OFCOM has been given authority to say what can and can't be published. - Since when has OFCOM been an expert about drugs?

The whole thing stinks, but I can't see anyone being held responsible for what has been nothing more than a massive experiment on society.

As I've not taken the vaccine, I can't see it affecting me in what I might have left of my life. However, what we have done to future generations may take a long while to become visible.