Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Janner not to face the courts - This stinks

rebbonk

Default Janner not to face the courts - This stinks

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/0...0N71CE20150416

The timing of the announcement is questionable, but this reeks of a cover-up at the very highest levels. They're afraid of what might be brought out, not of Janner not getting a fair trial.

I wonder if I used the same excuse for a petty crime (shoplifting perhaps?) would it stand? Somehow I think not.

rebbonk

It would appear that the investigating police force are not exactly happy either!

http://www.leics.pcc.police.uk/News-...-offender.aspx

rebbonk

And it gets worse. This is extracting the urine....

cathidaw

If he's sane enough for the Lords, he should go on trial.

rebbonk

Quote Originally Posted by cathidaw View Post
    If he's sane enough for the Lords, he should go on trial.
    I believe it's one massive cover up because this goes right to the very heart of the establishment.

rebbonk

A step forward, though I still think we'll see a whitewash...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32757978

rebbonk

Janner's not the first...

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...trial-in-1970s

And I have no doubt he won't be the last!

It is all so deeply embedded in the 'establishment' that the truth will never be fully known. This goes all the way to the very top.

rebbonk

Now we really are having our noses rubbed in it! Can go walkabout, can face trial!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/579...hild-sex-abuse

Janner was diagnosed with dementia in 2009, after which he gave power of attorney to his three children.

However, it has emerged that he has voted in the House of Lords 203 times since then.

Also since his diagnosis, he has claimed more than £100,000 in allowances, was appointed to a parliamentary committee last year, and served as a company director until six days before the DPP's ruling.
    Last edited by rebbonk; 02-06-2015 at 08:26 PM.

Yep, it's getting whiffier all the time!

rebbonk

It continues, though perhaps Janner can feel the noose tightening a little? - The 'evidence' does seem to be mounting against him.

BBC

rebbonk

Ooh, looks interesting (and hopeful)...

The decision not to prosecute Greville Janner for historical child sex offences is to be overturned, according to reports.

A barrister who has spent several weeks examining the evidence as part of an independent review has concluded there should be a hearing of the allegations
    Guardian

rebbonk

Confirmation that Janner is to face the courts...

Lord Janner will be prosecuted over claims of historical sex abuse after a review overturned a CPS decision.
    Source: BBC

Though I'm still thinking he'll be found unfit to plead, at least the 'facts' will be examined in an open court.
    Last edited by rebbonk; 29-06-2015 at 10:34 AM.

rebbonk

And now we start seeing the wriggling and delaying tactics...

A High Court judge is to consider whether it was unlawful to order Lord Janner to appear in court in person to face child sex abuse charges dating from the 1960s to the 1980s.

On Friday Westminster magistrates ruled the former Labour peer, 87, must appear in person for a hearing on the charges.

Lawyers acting for Lord Janner, who has dementia and denies the charges, argued he was too ill to attend court.
    BBC

For a man stricken by Altzheimers I find it amazing. Might I enquire how was he able to instruct his Brief, or did someone do it for him?

Looks like the magistrate isn't too happy...

Lord Janner could be arrested if he fails to attend court over child sex abuse claims
    Magistrate warns warrant could be issued for arrest of former Labour peer as lawyers appeal ruling the 87-year-old must attend in person
    Telegraph

I still think this stinks.

I have no idea if Janner committed the alleged crimes or not. - Only a court can decide that, just as only a court can decide if he is fit to plea or not. I still think all this wriggling and squirming is not about Janner, but is really about covering up for the Establishment.

Of course, the mild cynic in me thinks that 'they're' hoping he pops his cloggs before ever setting foot inside a court room, hence any tactic they can use to delay things.

The true cynic in me thinks that Mr Janner may meet with an unfortunate, but fatal, accident should these delaying tactics not be successful.
    Last edited by rebbonk; 11-08-2015 at 03:31 PM.

A similar thing is happening around the late Ted Heath. As soon as the accusations start flying (is it 5 or 7 police forces investigating him?), our beloved Beeb PR machine trundled the pro-Heath apologists out to show what a good egg he was, and seemed to completely ignore the police investigation(s).

rebbonk

The 'establishment' is rotten to the core. A few sacrificial lambs will be thrown out in order to appease the masses whilst the hardcore paedo's go unchallenged and unpunished.

The bottom line is, if the masses were told the truth, there'd be riots and lynchings.

rebbonk

Looks like he's appearing in court tomorrow after he lost his high court appeal

BBC