Thread: Jobs News

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rebbonk

I worked with a major UK bank on customer service. At first they thought I was barking mad, but once they saw the results of my teachings they became quite appreciative. The biggest issue is getting through the middle management dross.

rebbonk

Now that's ruffled a few feathers!

I really don't think it's the right place for a 24/7 operation with as many lorry movements as being predicted.

More good jobs news, but I'm starting to wonder how long it's going to last; business confidence has been a bit dicey for a while now: http://www.rugbyadvertiser.co.uk/new...show-1-7733061

rebbonk

I really don't believe it. I have two friends that have been forced off 'benefits' and pushed into being self employed. Neither are making any real money and both are still claiming supplementary benefits. But, they no longer appear on the headline, unemployed figures. I really think it time the government (of whatever colour) came clean on the true figures.

350 jobs under threat; hope a buyer is found: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...shire-39667403

rebbonk

My theory on this is that the Chinese only staved off bankruptcy last time in order to gain trade secrets and expertise. It was a cheap way of bringing them up to date with technology. It's a trick I've seen employed many times. BMW with Rover for example!