Thread: The search for Maddi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pillar of the Community

Default The search for Maddi

It is heart warming to hear that the police have found new evidence and are looking for a suspect to this inquiry. I just feel that for other parents who have lived for years not knowing what has happened to their children it is unfair. I think of Ben Needham's parents for example.

rebbonk

I have views on this Gladys, but I would likely get into a lot of trouble if I aired them in public.

Margaret

It must be a terrible living nightmare for the parents of Maddie and other children who have been abducted or murdered.

I would like to hear your views rebbonk.
    Last edited by Margaret; 10-10-2013 at 07:03 PM.

Pillar of the Community

Yes, Rebbonk, please share your views.Freedom of speech and all that. I still find it hard to understand what possessed the Mcanns to leave her alone with her baby sister while they ate at the restaurant. This is a fundamental breach of safety in any event but that is what they did.

Margaret

Yes Gladys, I believe it wasn't the first time they left the children unattended while they were out wining and dining.
    I believe there was a babysitter facility at the hotel, but the Mcanns didn't seem to use this service , probably because they were keeping the expenses down.
    Last edited by Margaret; 10-10-2013 at 11:42 AM.

rebbonk

I remember hearing about this the day it happened. I thought that it smelled "off" and I haven't changed my mind.

Sadly, I don't think Maddie will be found alive. But I do think that those responsible will be caught because the pressure of keeping such a secret will be too great.

Sorry to be so elusive, but I really don't want to get WOL into any trouble.

However, you might want to read this Clicky thing from a criminal profiler and this 48 questions that Kate wouldn't answer

As regards keeping expenses down, I believe they were both employed as doctors at the time, so that one doesn't really wash with me.

Ask yourself:-

If it was you who had lost a child, would you (and your husband/wife) behave as they did?

If it was you and your spouse, would you face charges of child neglect?

EDIT TO ADD Mods, if you think this post is stretching things, please feel free to remove it. I have no desire to draw WOL into any trouble with the legal profession.
    Last edited by rebbonk; 10-10-2013 at 05:34 PM.