Hi All,

I don't know what others thought of it. What I saw which was most other than I did miss HM's and Mr Bond's parachute entry. (wish I'd seen that bit)I'm not sure HM in a fascinator was a good choice. The show generally was very spectacular and a well orchestrated event of light, most of the sound(except Macka) and showmanship with meaningful story telling.

One very irritating thing was each announcement was made first in French and then in English.Err, excuse me but are we in England and are we the English hosts or have I missed something fundemental as to why this was done?

I did find some of the dancing a tad annoying though and the NHS sketch featuring GOSH seemed more like propaganda.

Sorry to fans in advance but I am speaking for myself. I don't wish to offend but once again Mr Macartney took a central role which I do find more than annoying because his talent has 'upped and gone ' or may actually not have been there in the first place. This is the point I decided to call it a day so he was switched off.