Thread: What's your camera set-up?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cathidaw

The best way to learn aboutyour camera is to use it. Sounds silly doesn't it?But I belong to 2 clubs and another I started 4 years ago.It's surprising how many people come with a camera to ask how to use it. They have basic instruction books- usually in pigeon Japanese, so once you've switched on-off you go. tHERE'S NO WASTE, THE DELETE BUTTON IS THERE , BUT PUT THEM ON THE SCREEN AND TRY TO SEE WHERE YOU WENT WRONG.Then delete the ones you dont want. oR JOIN A CLUB, WHERE YOU WILL ALWAYS GET HELP AND SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO IMPROVE. a POSH CAMERA IS NOT ESSENTIALL. MOST OF THE COMPACTS ARE SUPERB. If the club says you cant get anywhere with a small didgy--leave and join another.I've been doing photography for well over 50 years. I should be perfect but I'm not, (in my dreams)I but it's one of my main hobbies, and I love it. I used to judge at one time but that was before digital. I still use film sometimes-black and white-- but have it put on a cd and print from my computer.
    i'VE JUST TAKEN SOME OF MY GRANDAUGHTER -BY CANDLE LIGHT AND I AM SO PLEASED WITH THEM.
    Last edited by cathidaw; 05-03-2013 at 10:51 PM.