View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:50 pm



Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Salsa Dancing Anyone? 
Author Message

Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:14 am
Posts: 35
Location: Warwickshire
Reply with quote
Hi

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in attending Salsa classes in
Hinckley or Nuneaton.

I often see an advertisement when new classes start in local newspaper, but don't really fancy going alone.

Be nice if could get a few of us interested (though I know we're all spread out somewhat where we live).

Bubblychick


Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:54 pm
Report this post
Profile ICQ
Reply with quote
Post 
I could do with borrowing some motivation to get back into salsa so I'd be up for that so long as either Hinckley or Nuneaton run on wednesday night when I am free. Alternatively, if you are interested, I have been thinking of going to a salsa class in Kettering on that night.

Let me know :)


Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:37 pm
Report this post
Pillar of the Community

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 2371
Reply with quote
Dear All,
Our newly furbished Newtown House Hotel, on Hayling Island has just introduced a thriving Salsa, Jive night on a Tuesday- it really rocks with at least 20 as minimum people and 60 maximum at its early days. If you feel like a drive to the south east coast by Portsmouth, you'll be welcomed and will have a great evening and can stay at the Hotel.(Recently refurbished to a good standard- some Warwickshire Cricket Guys/Sailing guys stayed August 2008, they said they loved it!- They have booked again for August 2009 so watch out , they like parties!.) I'll check with the 'Boss' about rates.I do know you will get a reasonable deal. (No relation, just a good guy trying to make good of a great venue that has been tired) Lovely locals too. :clapping:


Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:41 pm
Report this post
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.