Hi Everyone, I want to share this with you because it is funny but sad- if you're a Hamste! We met our friends tonight at our local. They have a hairdressing salon. They recounted the following sceanario- i laughed so loud, it was frightening.
John welcomed his lady but was slightly concerned by the jar she brought with her. There in lay a 'stiff' hamster on his back. He asked why this was and she explained that she'd bought it 3 weeks earlier from a pet shop for a grandchild. She reported that it was happily running round it's wheel yesterday but suddenly today it went 'a... over h..ls and legs up.' He asked why she had brought it with her and she said, 'I paid by credit card and I'm taking it back to the petshop because it's faulty, under the creditcard agreements stuff, I can have a full refund or a replacement.Faulty goods' he reflected back to her and she confirmed this. He then retreated for a 'coffee' break. She later phoned to let him know as he'd shown such concern, that the petshop said to her that he must have 'pined' and died of being sad- he died peacefully . They told her they could tell. She bought another one!!!!John and Steve are now waiting to hear whether the new one is 'faulty'!
