View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 4:33 pm



Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Tesco 
Author Message
Reply with quote
Tesco refuses to sell bulk bottled water to a couple.

Not Warwickshire, but I guess they have the right to refuse even in our own home stores.




https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/27/couple-attack-police-officer-after-tesco-refuse-to-sell-them-over-20-water-bottles-7984237/?ito=social


Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:24 am
Report this post
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:10 pm
Posts: 9591
Location: Coventry
Reply with quote
Post 
I think I see a claim for compensation coming...

_________________
Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.


Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:53 am
Report this post
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.