View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 03, 2026 9:23 am



Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Woman Arrested Following Murder 
Author Message
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14180
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
I wonder what the story behind this is: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-38585245


Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:34 pm
Report this post
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
Hopefully, it'll come out over time.


Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:46 pm
Report this post
Pillar of the Community
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am
Posts: 14180
Location: Stratford
Reply with quote
Post 
It's not being treated as suspicious anyway: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-38608181


Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:25 pm
Report this post
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
I wonder just how much damage has been done to this lady's reputation?

Rather than say prematurely that she'd been arrested for murder, wouldn't it be far fairer to simply say she was being interviewed or helping the police establish what happened?

I think if I were her, I'd be a bit upset.


Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:31 am
Report this post
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.