|
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 5 posts ] |
|
Bomb Scare Closes Bus Station
| Author |
Message |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14180 Location: Stratford
|
|
| Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:56 pm |
|
 |
|
rebbonk
|
It's really sad that it's come to this.
|
| Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:55 pm |
|
 |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14180 Location: Stratford
|
I suppose it's a 'can't be too careful' mentality.
|
| Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:33 pm |
|
 |
|
rebbonk
|
That's just it Lex. The terrorists are winning.
|
| Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:15 am |
|
 |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14180 Location: Stratford
|
Having grown up hearing & seeing the Northern Ireland situation on the news, I've developed a 'carry on with life' attitude. All through the troubles, I still got up, went to school, did my homework and played with my mates. I still feel the same way now (except I now go to work, don't have any homework, and go to the pub instead of the park!)
|
| Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:53 pm |
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 5 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests |
|
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|