Well, I can't we're struggling at the moment, but as we were discussing earlier tonight we are on a very sound financial footing.
However, it looks as if inflation is beginning to rise and that will undoubtedly lead to more expensive borrowing. Many who haven't experienced the days of 15%+ interest are going to wince a bit.
Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:57 pm
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14160 Location: Stratford
I'm in the 'JAM' category when it comes to money, although I can still afford to go out for a beer once or twice a week. Although, things should be getting easier later in the year
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum