|
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 2 posts ] |
|
| Author |
Message |
|
Cresser
New Member
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:35 am Posts: 3
|
Can anyone help me at all?. I have been fishing the River Arrow at Wixford, (at the Fish Inn), for some years now, and love it there, but I would love to try somewhere else along this lovely river, but I don`t know which clubs control further along. Can anyone provide details at all, cheers in advance.
|
| Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:26 pm |
|
 |
|
Will
Community Senior
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:31 pm Posts: 995 Location: Stratford Upon Avon
|
HI cresser. Sorry I can't help you with this. But if please let us know if you find somewhere. I imagine there's quite a lot of keen anglers out there. I can certainly tell you of some nice places on the Avon near Stratford.
_________________:blink: --==Forum Admin Will==-- Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.
|
| Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:48 pm |
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 2 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests |
|
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|