View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:30 pm



Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Poker 
Author Message
Reply with quote
Am I allowed to post this here?


I run the biggest poker network in the county and looking for more interested people.


Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:37 pm
Report this post
Community Senior

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:31 pm
Posts: 995
Location: Stratford Upon Avon
Reply with quote
Post 
If it were more Warwickshire Orientated I'd say yes, but as it's nation-wide, I'm going to have to say no. Thank you for asking though, most people wouldn't. If you want though, you can pay to advertise on the site, that would be most acceptable. :)

_________________
:blink: --==Forum Admin Will==-- :huh:
Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.


Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:03 pm
Report this post
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
Actually, Will, as far as I am concerned, it IS more local. I am the Warwickshire franchisee. I run a whole bunch of venues in Warwickshire and I'm trying to give everyone the opportunity to join 'The Nuts'.

Over to you.

Keith


Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:47 pm
Report this post
Reply with quote
Post 
Keith Simpson wrote:
Actually, Will, as far as I am concerned, it IS more local. I am the Warwickshire franchisee. I run a whole bunch of venues in Warwickshire and I'm trying to give everyone the opportunity to join 'The Nuts'.

Over to you.

Keith


Will - how would that be?


Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:19 am
Report this post
Community Senior

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:31 pm
Posts: 995
Location: Stratford Upon Avon
Reply with quote
Post 
Hi Keith,

I'm afraid the answer is still no. My offer of paying to advertise still stands. BTW, I do tend to turn a blind eye to people putting links in their signature. The more you use the site, the more your link gets out there. ;)

_________________
:blink: --==Forum Admin Will==-- :huh:
Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.


Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:14 pm
Report this post
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.