View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 2:30 pm



Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Finding some social football. 
Author Message
Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

I would be really grateful for the opportunity to play football regularly and socially.

Ideally, I would like join a group who play indoor or outdoor 5 or 6 a side who don't take the game too seriously but enjoy some friendly, sociable play.

Please let me know if you would like to have me along or know of any opportunities that are available.


Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:48 pm
Report this post
Pillar of the Community

Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 2371
Reply with quote
Hello, I don't know if you are an 'exclusive' football person or if you would consider rugby aswell? I also don't know where you are but my son is a student living in a student house in Wellesbourne in Warks.. He plays both. Lately on half-term from college he's been on a Rugby 'tour' with Wellesbourne from Friday to tonight in the Blackpool area and has had a 'ball.' He was quite isolated away from the others his age who are fortunate to have got 'digs' in college but this has made a huge difference.. What do you think- perhaps outside the box of 'football' may be a goer? :)


Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:49 pm
Report this post
Profile
Community Senior

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:31 pm
Posts: 995
Location: Stratford Upon Avon
Reply with quote
Post 
I think Stratford Lesiure centre has a lot of 6 a side games, I don't know much more then that I'm afraid. I like Gladys idea though. :)

_________________
:blink: --==Forum Admin Will==-- :huh:
Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.


Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:49 am
Report this post
Profile
Reply with quote
Post 
I used to play with some friends but after an injury I had to quit. I think Stratford Leisure Centre is a good recommendation, maybe you can go there and figure something out. I don't know if D. Samuel is too interested in rugby since he's looking for social football ;) Probably he doesn't want to get too dirty ....


Tue May 26, 2009 1:25 pm
Report this post
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.