View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 5:50 am



Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Playing Rugby 
Author Message
Reply with quote
How would I be able to start playing Rugby?
Well basically, in Years 7 and 8 I wasn't that interested in Rugby, but since I've been in Year 9, I've begun to enjoy it. I played a bit of it earlier this year in PE, but the problem is, I'm not exactly that good at playing. And I really do want to get better, how would I go about doing it?


Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:54 am
Report this post
Community Senior

Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:31 pm
Posts: 995
Location: Stratford Upon Avon
Reply with quote
Post 
Post moved to it's own thread. The Rugby forum is about the town called 'Rugby'. ;)

To answer your question, I'd suggest joining your local rugby club.

_________________
:blink: --==Forum Admin Will==-- :huh:
Your Friendly Forum Admin. - Contact me.


Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:16 pm
Report this post
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.