|
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 4 posts ] |
|
| Author |
Message |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14160 Location: Stratford
|
|
| Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:30 pm |
|
 |
|
rebbonk
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:10 pm Posts: 9591 Location: Coventry
|
Absolute b@st@rds
_________________ Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.
|
| Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:18 pm |
|
 |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14160 Location: Stratford
|
I never give to beggars - my money will be better spent going to organisations like Shelter & the Salvation Army.
|
| Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:57 pm |
|
 |
|
rebbonk
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:10 pm Posts: 9591 Location: Coventry
|
I agree with you Lex.
I never give to street collections at all, no matter who is conducting them. - I once had an interesting discussion with a young lady collecting for a charity. I asked her how much the MD of the charity was getting. She had no idea, so pulled out her smart phone and checked. She quit collecting a few minutes later!
_________________ Of course it'll fit, you just need a bigger hammer.
|
| Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:04 pm |
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 4 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest |
|
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|