|
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 4 posts ] |
|
Woman Arrested Following Murder
| Author |
Message |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14180 Location: Stratford
|
|
| Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:34 pm |
|
 |
|
rebbonk
|
Hopefully, it'll come out over time.
|
| Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:46 pm |
|
 |
|
Lex
Pillar of the Community
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:54 am Posts: 14180 Location: Stratford
|
|
| Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:25 pm |
|
 |
|
rebbonk
|
I wonder just how much damage has been done to this lady's reputation?
Rather than say prematurely that she'd been arrested for murder, wouldn't it be far fairer to simply say she was being interviewed or helping the police establish what happened?
I think if I were her, I'd be a bit upset.
|
| Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:31 am |
|
|
|
Page 1 of 1
|
[ 4 posts ] |
|
Who is online |
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest |
|
You can post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot post attachments in this forum
|
|